Irving Weber Associates, Inc. has recently developed a new Fabricare Advantage™ Franchise Program specially designed for Dry Cleaning Franchises. Through this program, we offer specialty pricing, which is essential for franchises as they usually include newer buildings and equipment.
When choosing a dry cleaner insurance program, franchise and business owners want their claims to be handled by people who are experienced in the dry cleaning industry. Insureds have that with IWA; an expert in all things dry cleaning from Bailee Claims to Boiler Coverage, to water backup coverage, product liability, equipment breakdown, and more.
Our new program offers clients not only guided assistance with accident prevention, but also the following:
- Comprehensive Coverage Limits
- Coverage designed to meet Franchise Agreement Requirements
- Continue to include Unlimited Bailee including Boxed and Hanging Storage & In-Transit
- Coverage for Work in process, Mysterious Disappearance, Human Error, Delivery Errors
- Coverage for Employee Dishonesty
- Coverage for Boilers & Water Backup
- Coverage for Computer Data Compromise
- Multi Policy Discounts when you include workers’ compensation coverage along with you Property & Liability (BOP)
- And Additional Coverages
What is essential for a successful drycleaning franchise? Efficiency and good location are key. Customer retention is another incredibly important factor. Lastly, franchise owners much consider federal regulations and ensure that they are following all governed environmental emissions and disposal rules. Owning a franchise is not all about rules and regulations however; a franchisee will get the benefits of working with a large company and could find that the results of their business are very lucrative.
At Irving Weber Associates, we understand what it takes to run a successful dry cleaning franchise, let alone a single location, including the risks of legal claims that exist. We offer laundry insurance programs such as the FabriCare Advantage program and more, to ensure that you are financially protected the best way possible, so that your business can continue to thrive. Please contact us today to learn more at (855) 764-7406.